Monday 4 October 2010

Creation of the Flickr!

 Whilst trying to get my head around the "technical stuff," I thought id upload some of my recent photos to Flickr. Reading other blogs I came to realize that this is a useful tool and would be a good way of letting people see some of my professional shots recently taken for the dance organisation ADAD. Please feel free to leave comments as I intend to get more professional shots taken and would be grateful for feedback. Looking at various profiles, I'm thinking I'm going to need some Professional head shots taken in the very near future.
 When setting up my account, although it was very much a stress free process, I thought it was a bit strange that you had to create a Yahoo account first and as a result I  now have one to many email addresses.
Check them out:http://www.flickr.com/people/aliciaa3dance/

2 comments:

  1. Hey Alicia
    Just to say i love the professional look of your blog. I checked out your photos on flickr, they look fab too...what a great tool for casting directors to view your professional portfolio...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Joanna
    Thanks for the comment, i feel like im walking into this blindly so it's nice to see what you think of it. Also, i was checking out your blog yesterday, how you uploaded your You Tube link..I loved it. Its so weird because after seeing your clip i thought to myself, i wouldn't of even thought of using an audio OR editing like you did, it just opened me up to new ideas. I'll definitely be asking questions of you in times to come :)

    ReplyDelete