Thursday 7 October 2010

I have finally uploaded my Professional CV and i don't think i did to badly either. I would say i'm having an issue with the bullet points. If i had known they would be outside of the writing format I wouldn't of used them at all. The good thing about the use of technology such as this, is that nothing is set in stone and is therefore easy to edit, delete, add-to, and remove at will.
I have also had a re-think about my "about me" profile. Taking into consideration that many people reading this blog will not have a clue who i am or what i'm about, i don't think it says enough. I don't think I've portrayed exactly what i want to do with my newly found knowledge (foundation degree in Dance) or what i want to achieve, what my life goals really are. I've decided to upload a mini personal statement that i think gives you a better insight into..me.

No comments:

Post a Comment